13 August 2006

NYC'06

*Due to our cancelled flight, we flew into Dallas from Chicago and
then caught a 6:30am flight back to NYC. I have now been to Texas.


New York New York, big city of dreams...


Brandaktuell.



Bleu.


Excuse me as I kiss the sky,
Sing a Song of six pence a pocketful of rye.


"Joy of joys. Dream of dreams..." Apparently, my birthday was a month
early. The best way to end a vacation is to run into El Capitan. It was a
bit surreal...
You're my boy, blue!
Chuuuuurchill!! BLEEEAH!
Ma, get the meatlof- NOW!
These are only but a few examples of how I would demonstrate
El Capitan's greatness in an ideal world. Instead, I uttered...

I say your lines all the time
Ricooo suave!


I can now confirm how gud food is in NYC; it is all true.


I enjoyed not needing a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home