14 August 2006

CHI'06


Chicago night + Trump Hotel under construction <--Apprentice: Season
1



Millenium Park [this is there outdoor concert area = free concerts!]. I
particularly enjoyed seeing tourists + locals gathering at the park.
Makes
me wish California had more parks like this for more of a
civic life,
instead of just retail outlets + restaurants.



Giant chrome bean (Millenium Park). *Dave, all I see here are chrome
rendering techniques + reflections.


An awkward scene (Millenium Park)... At first, I was fascinated by the
?LCD screens behind the constant stream of water down the
sides.
She randomly blinks and smiles. Sometimes, she sends a
large stream
of water down to all the eager receipients below
[refer to pic].
What this translated to me was a crowd waiting
around to be spit on...


Thank you to our hosts + the not-pictured Christine- visit California!
I promise that the palm tree is not the only kind of tree here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home