13 May 2006

Otis 05/12

some dope art & a glimpse into the future & fellow designers.
and more of an even more need to design more
7 floors of free food galour (yeah, yeah, you ate it too)
note to self: at the very least, develop sponsorship for hardwood flooring for our gallery)




NEIN! the one and only.
During a conversation I had with Dan Horaney, WWII Vet,
it was explained to me that Hitler's pre-WWII "national security"
is quite similar to what our administration is doing.



Congrats to an old friend, Chris Shin (kidokyo)
info@kidokyo.com
From pilot to illustrator/toy designer/graphic designer


For the pirate in me.


Kat!



"Kara's friend"


Proper usage of pockets.


ID Group (last 4 photos: kat)
"Why did I cross my arms?"


Random photo: Hercules!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Hercules!

Mr. ACS! Thanks for your call and your support. It means so much to me.

I'm gonna be in Mexico 5/20-5/26, but I'll be back. I'll call you before then.

Good luck with finals. Your blog is great!

e

14 May, 2006 16:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home