03 May 2006

Espana 05. Part II.


Spanish architecture.


Not short enough for my camera.


One of the many subways. Very easy to navigate with minimal Spanish.


Note reads:
Please don't put your head, or your hands, (or any part of your
anatomy) through the window. It's DANGEROUS- the door is
automatic.


I have no complaints with safety awareness. However, it made me wonder
what my fellow countrymen did to deserve this note to be written in ingles.


"...or any part of your anatomy"...


Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia. Holy.
Pictures cant compare to the grandeur.


Anterior- from top to bottom.


Still under construction!


Posterior.


Old man. Another favorite.


Boom.


For my fellow ID associates. (I know, I know. A tank would have replaced
this if there had been one there.)



On to Ibiza!

*need to find the pics... but it is fitting to not have photos of such a surreal
place. Day & night clubs, preclubs, party buses, flying acrobats, fire, beach, cafe del mar, loud music,
scusi! scusi!, crazy europeans, Nazi colonial camp... just ask me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

22 May, 2006 00:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home